Tuesday

Reserection

Easter weekend was good. I got chocolate, got drunk, got high, didn't eat meat on Good Friday, started a book and went to church. I also found time to squeeze myself perfectly into the middle of some high school friend drama AND had an afternoon solo dance party to courtesy of my new vinyl collection. At one point I had to call my local bank on the telephone, a favorable experience that always holds the promise of being able to put my fancy voice to use. Oh, my grandmother HATED everything I wore for four straight days. All in all, a funny and interesting weekend as far as weekends go for me.

I had grand plans of stealing my cooler older sister's Lisa Frank Cleocatra trapper-keeper but that got fucked up. This is what it would have looked like:

Isn't it rad? Probably her best work.