Thursday

TOTAL ECLIPSE


I feel like I've run out of things to do on the internet. Do you know what I mean? Like, I know there are probably billions of sites out there for every interest/fetish/curiosity but either I am too lazy to find them or my friends are doing shitty jobs passing cool stuff my way (which is lame because on the occasion that I find something tubular, I feel like I do my fair share of sharing).

I remember being young and thinking the internet was my oyster. I could play Oregon Trail while listening to AOL Radio while looking at the newest Beanie Babies while making girlfriends in regional chat rooms. So cool! Now I just refresh Twitter a lot and wait for retweets.

What else is there to do? I don't want to shop or know any fashion gossip or see another outfit blog in my life. The blogs which I do find interesting or funny don't update as frequently as I would like or the novelty wears off quickly. Everything looks dated too. (That includes HAUTE SHIT)

And don't say ''the news'' because I prefer to get my daily gossip read to me from a familiar, stoic 6:00 voice.

Maybe I'm letting my SAD get to me??

Or mybe th intrnt sux :(