Wednesday

What I Learned Today...

...from browsing mom's Patek Philippe magazine:

1.) Manolo Blahnik studied Art & Architecture in school. I'll add him to the ranks of Tom Ford, Jil Sander and Raf Simons; prolific designers who passed on formal fashion education. Contemplating how external training influenced each designer's vision.

2.) Seeds are beautiful.

3.) My dream watch, the Patek Philippe 5074 can be mine for the modest tag of $615,000. I am very anti man-accessories but a good watch is vital. Patek makes the best, and the 5704 is by far the most handsome. I'm nuts about the marriage of rose gold with slick black crocodile skin, hugging an ivory face with just the right amount of traditional detailing.

At the price of a modest home, am I totally absurd for thinking I would rather live in a shanty so as long as I could have this beauty hug my wrist?